- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Washington County Public Schools has chosen Parchment for all transcript requests.
Send your official transcript anywhere in the world with just a few clicks!
Students, parents, and alumni can use Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely, and confidentially, all with real-time tracking.
To order your transcript, click the Request My Transcript banner below. The first thing you'll do is create an account, then you'll place your order, and then you can track your order 24/7.
Visit http://parchment.com/studentkit to access the Parchment Student Tool Kit containing:
- Video Tutorials
- User Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support Resources
Colleges and Universities prefer to receive transcripts electronically through Parchment!