- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Damascus Middle School Agriscience Students are involved in Garden Project!
Fri, October 17, 2014
Students in Mrs. Mary Rhudy’s eighth-grade Agriscience class recently created a raised-bed garden near the outdoor classroom. The students learned that, although most vegetable gardening is done during the spring and summer, some vegetables are hardy late-season growers!
With this knowledge in mind, the students prepared the soil in their new raised beds and planted cabbages and radishes. Watering the plants every other day has been an enjoyable task so far, thanks to the nice weather we have had this fall, and the students are looking forward to sampling their crops when they are ready. This project is just one way these students will learn valuable hands-on skills related to Agriscience.