- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Greendale Elementary Kindergarteners Learn about Apples!
Fri, October 10, 2014
Apples! Get your apples!! It's been apple week at Greendale Elementary! We have had apples on the brain all week. The students in Mrs. Hawkins’ kindergarten class have talked about the parts of an apple, how they grow and how they end up at our local grocery stores.
The kids also loved hearing stories about the barefooted, pot-wearing Johnny Appleseed. Student even made Johnny Appleseed hats to go along with the stories. Mrs. Hawkins' class ended their apple week by making applesauce and sharing it with Mrs. Willis for her birthday!