- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Greendale Elementary: What’s Your Address?
Wed, October 29, 2014
On Friday September 26, fourth graders at Greendale Elementary School were visited by Ms. Mandy Fletcher. She is the educator for Holston River Soil and Water Conservation District.
While here, Ms. Fletcher explained to our students the importance of conserving all natural resources, especially soil and water. She explained the idea “we all live downstream”, and what we put in our water affects someone else. She demonstrated this by using an Enviroscape which can show how our water can be polluted with things from motor oil to fertilizer. Ms. Fletcher also helped the students with knowing their watershed address. We certainly hope she will come and visit us again!