- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Greendale Steps Back in Time
Fri, September 30, 2016
Greendale Elementary fourth grade students had an opportunity to step back in time to truly appreciate the lifestyles of early American settlers as they toured the Muster Grounds, in Abingdon, Virginia.
Throughout the day, students were able to take part in various hands on demonstrations that provided a glimpse into the lives of everyday Americans in the 1800’s.
Students were able to see the way people dressed, the types of jobs they had and the way they met their basic needs. Greendale students also listened to the factual accounts of the march of the Overmountian Men. These heroes helped America gain its Independence. The march of the Overmountain Men, reminded students of the effects of freedom of choice, personal sacrifice, pursuit of common goals, support of human rights, and courage in the face of danger.