- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
High Point Elementary School Wins the County 4-H History Bowl!
Tue, May 1, 2018
The annual Washington County 4-H History Bowl was held on April 11, 2018 at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, and streamed live over the Internet.
Ethan F., Brodie M., Hayden R., and Adyson H. from High Point Elementary were awarded first-place trophies after an impressive show of winning every round. In addition, these students were commended by several spectators for their exceptional teamwork and good sportsmanship. The team proudly wore their school shirts featuring a quote by Teddy Roosevelt: “The more you know about the past, the more prepared you are for the future”. These students certainly have a bright future ahead!