- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Holston Agriculture Teacher Competes at the National Level
Tue, March 3, 2015
HHS Agriculture Teacher Sarah Scyphers recently competed in the American Farm Bureau Federation Young Farmers and Ranchers Discussion Meet in San Diego, California. Scyphers, who won at the state level last month, went on to the national competition to face off against her peers from all over the country.
In order to qualify for the competition, an individual must derive a significant part, but not a majority, of their income from farming. Those included in the contest must also work to promote farming. Scyphers and her husband, who is also a teacher, own and operate a farm in Washington County.
Holston High School congratulates Mrs. Scyphers for her excellent showing and for representing the county and the state of Virginia well. She is the model of professionalism in both farming and teaching.