- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Holston High School Wilderness Club Initiates Clean-up Project
Fri, December 8, 2017
Teachers Eric Carrigan and Aaron Napier launched a new club at Holston High School for the 2017-18 school year. The Wilderness Club was designed to help the students appreciate the natural beauty of our area and develop good stewardship habits.
In keeping with this theme, the club traveled to the conjunction of the Middle Fork and South Fork of the Holston River after school on Wednesday, November 1st. Upon arriving, they cleaned up a selected area.
In undertaking the activity, the students were able to appreciate the beauty of the Holston River tributaries and witness how the irresponsibility of those who litter can impact the beauty of the landscape and possibly harm the
associated ecosphere. It was a great learning, as well as service, project.