- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
MES Read Across America: How Do You Make A Pancake?
Fri, March 13, 2015
Imagining warm, buttery pancakes…that’s how we began our discussion. Mrs. Counts’ kindergarten class shared how pancakes taste, what they look like and how they smell. But how does one go about making these delicious treats?
Fifteen kindergarteners told me just how, step by step – which included 13 eggs and baking in a 4 degree oven for 30 hours! We then read Pancakes, Pancakes! by Eric Carle for Read Across America and we were not too far off on the ingredients needed. We had great fun talking about Dr. Seuss, reading and listing our ingredients. Each student will receive a copy of their recipe and a class picture.