- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Patrick Henry High School "Reading, 'Riting, 'Rithmetic, and Rehearsing"
Wed, September 6, 2017
Juniors Madison T. and Erika P. create characters for speech fundamentals class. Throughout the semester, students will develop characters defining their characteristics through movement, speech, and interactions with other characters.
Also, students will draft, edit, revise, direct, and produce their own one act play. Students practice weekly monologues as well as a study of theater terms and techniques, often with the support of Barter's Project REAL. Additionally, students in speech fundamentals will help evaluate open auditions for this year's one act competition piece: The 10 Best/Worst Things About High School, by M. G. Davidson. The Patrick Henry Drama Department will compete in the VHSL One Act Sectional Theatre Festival this fall and looks forward to continuing a successful program after competing in regional competition last fall. Good luck Rebel actors!